Sunday, June 29, 2014

Thanks a lot to all our Readers, Visitors and Followers

This has been perhaps my most successful blog with 1400+ Facebook likes, 1550+ Feedburner Subscribers and 367 Google followers. It is my bad luck that I became very sick and suffered numerous accidents and could not continue this blog. I wish that I could come back to this blog and write here full time. However, I know that it is not possible but the good thing is that I am going to use this blog to come back to writing.
After suffering almost 5 years of bad health and a too much mental stress, I am now back to writing again. I love to write and perhaps I was born to write only. It is such a good feeling to be able to blog again. It is such a good feeling to be able to write again.
I know that I will cause some annoyance to many of the followers of this blog. Actually, now I realize the main problem of this blog- it never had any focus. I wrote about many topics and this way main mistake in blogging. I did not stick to any blog or any topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment